A Guide by the Men of Park Road:
- Hang out. All the time. You too can find yourself a working woman to support your loitering habit if you stand near a Metro station or bus stop during rush hour.
- Chicks dig it when you say “Hola” without looking them in the face.
- You must master the fine art of uttering pick up lines while riding your bicycle on an uneven sidewalk. Nearly falling off your bike while grinning lasciviously is so last summer.
- The canned soup aisle in Giant is a great place to snag a Friday night date: “Hi sweetie, wanna come over for a bowl of Campbell’s Chunky clam chowder?”
- Upgrading to a truck or car will allow you to slowly follow women down the street while blowing kisses at them out the window. This is not creepy at all.
- Elevator eyes are gaining social acceptance these days. Also, as long as her back is turned, you are free bend over and peer critically at her ass.
- Mumbling inappropriate phrases in Spanish is a perfectly acceptable conversation starter.
- Unwashed hair = hotttt.